Saturday, November 19, 2011

I love one of my classmates(Its really love, not a crush) But telling her about my feelings seems pointless..?

because i know she is not into me(dont ask me how,i am sure she doesnt feel the same way) i feel really hopeless this time. i feel sick and weak all day and dont want to do anything.its like im living in hell without her.School is closed and i cant see her(im 19 by the way,dont think im 12) what should i do? i really need help!!

I love one of my classmates(Its really love, not a crush) But telling her about my feelings seems pointless..?
talk to her bout what you feel... you must do that or else youll get mad
Reply:From your details I understand your love is one way.At your age of 19 I presume you have completed 10+2 education. This is turning point in your life.you have to be more worried about your graduation.or else this will affect on your future career,No girl will prefer to be in love with you without assessing your financial earning in future.Please concentrate on your on your life Goal.Love is always reserved.At least wait till you have completed the age of 23 years.You will have a better thinking and approach in selecting you love partner


No comments:

Post a Comment