Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One of my classmates told this girl i like her, and she looks at me but hasnt talked to him about me at all...

does she like me? because weve been looking at each other for 4 months but we dont talk because im scared of making a move. i asked the guy who told her and he said shes never brought up anything about me, does she like me?

One of my classmates told this girl i like her, and she looks at me but hasnt talked to him about me at all...
you cant really tell from what you said...but if you want her to like you, you have to talk to her! it can be as simple as saying hi or asking about hw
Reply:i doubt it. if she did she would have brought you up in conversations and would talk to you. theres no point in liking someone that you dont talk to, it wont get anywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment