Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How do you cancel classmates.com (really)?

Have done what they say and it's a joke because they won't let you unsubscribe.

How do you cancel classmates.com (really)?
You have to go to the site search box and enter the term "cancel". The first link should be the correct one, but then you need to go through a labyrinthine process of answering "Yes I am sure" several time. Finally, you will get a page where you can send an e-mail to customer service, but none of the subjects available include "cancel my service". Just indicate in the e-mail that you want to cancel your account, if you pay for your account, include that information as well, and include in your signature your user ID (although it should be included in the header of the mail as well). You will get an e-mail after a day or two that your account is cancelled.
Reply:I had the same problem. I put my membership on American Express - so I was able to go to them and cancel from there!


No comments:

Post a Comment