Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How reliable is Classmates.com or Reunion.com?

I am especially interested in Reunion.com, because my "Big 20" is this year. I get loads of emails stating "someone only I know" is trying to get in touch with me. I only want to use it to get useful information. I recognize some of the "contacts" in the emails. When I go to the website it always asks me to "join" and put in my credit card #, I'm tempted but I want to make sure it is legit. What do ya'll think?

How reliable is Classmates.com or Reunion.com?
they are legit but be sure to tell them to contact you before your next payment is due or they will automatically deduct it from your bank account without asking. also I would use classmates instead of reunion.
Reply:Just a scam to get you to sign up.





I went to a boys prep school. They keep sending me emails noting different female classmates that are interested in getting in touch with me, but first I need to join.





LMAO


No comments:

Post a Comment