Tuesday, July 20, 2010

One of my classmates told this girl i like her, and she looks at me but hasnt talked to him about me at all...

does she like me? because weve been looking at each other for 4 months but we dont talk because im scared of making a move. i asked the guy who told her and he said shes never brought up anything about me, does she like me?

One of my classmates told this girl i like her, and she looks at me but hasnt talked to him about me at all...
Dont be scared to make a move...just go for it..no regrets right? cuz at that time, its just what u wanted and that all..


and if she is makin' eye contact w/ u back..then she might like you...you have to take a change! u nvr know..write her a letter on notebook paper, or tell her over myspace or w/e...tell her friend...


she might not have brought n e thing up bcuz she likes u to and doesnt want to bring u up too soon...





good luck! and go for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment