Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What did you do in grade school to annoy other classmates?

Ok, I’m sitting here today thinking about the new football season that is just about to begin tomorrow night. Thursday’s night game will feature the Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers. The Dolphins are my favorite football team and I’m pretty pumped up about seeing the game!





Anyway, I started to think of second-sixth grade and remembered I use to have these pencils that featured all of at that time 28 NFL teams. I got them every year. I would have never of started the school year if I didn’t have those damn NFL Team Logo Pencils.





I remember I use to put the teams logos together of who would be playing each other for that week. I would set the pencils upright and then knock them down as if the pencil resembled a football player and was getting tackled. I remember it very vividly and that I use to make the grunt noises while imagining that I was simulating a real life football game! I can’t imagine what the people thought sitting around me. It had to drive my fellow student’s and classmate’s nuts. I also remember simulating playoffs and the super bowl with my favorite teams. It’s no wonder I didn’t feel like I learned anything in elementary school…





So out of boredom I went out today and bought a set of the NFL Team Logo Pencils! I’m sitting at my cubical right now making the playoffs happen again at the age of 36! Just thought I would share this information with you. It’s frivolous but hopefully it will make someone’s day today! Hell it might even get you thinking about some of the weird things you did in grade school.





Yes I still make the grunt noises!





That’s why No. 2 Pencils still remain one of my interests to this day!

What did you do in grade school to annoy other classmates?
My husband used to say "Ow! Quit it!!" like Bart Simpson over and over and over again until the teacher would send him to the office or home.
Reply:i used to tap on the persons chair in front of me with my foot....or i would put thumb tacks on their chairs. i once used a girls ponytail as a paintbrush cause she fell asleep in front of me. those are some of the things i did

teeth whitening

No comments:

Post a Comment