Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One of my classmates told this girl i like her, and she looks at me but hasnt talked to him about me at all...

does she like me? because weve been looking at each other for 4 months but we dont talk because im scared of making a move. i asked the guy who told her and he said shes never brought up anything about me, does she like me? and she has also told all her friends.

One of my classmates told this girl i like her, and she looks at me but hasnt talked to him about me at all...
well,obviously shes shocked or flattered because she told all of her friends.but you shouldnt wait so long now that she knows.4 months!thats long.and there is nothing else left to hide.she knows how you feel.but does she know that you know that she knows?(haha confusing srry)


if you like her that much,you would take your chances in finding out if she likes you or not.you can use connections or a more direct approach.try it!


wouldn't you rather find out and get through this than wondering for months and months if she feels the same way?


you shouldntwait long.guys and girls eventually get tired of chasing someone who doesnt seem like they're chasing them back


best of luck ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment