Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can anyone tell me about Classmates.com?

If i do not pay for this service will people be able to read my email if i email them and will they be able to reply back to my email and will i be able to read their reply?Also what does it mean when they say that some signed my quest book?Did someone sign my guest book or just visit my profile?

Can anyone tell me about Classmates.com?
It is a social networking site for people who went to school together. The free service has limited access, including not being able to read any messages you receive ... and if I remember correctly, not being able to send any messages either.





I believe that guestbook signings and profile visits are two separate things. The premium service is a good deal, because you can greatly customize your profile and contact people.
Reply:You will have to pay to read %26amp; reply to e-mail messages from anyone at Classmates.com. Once I got a message saying that so %26amp; so sent me a e-mail;. I went to classmates to read it %26amp; then a box popped up saying that I would have to pay to read the message.

teeth grinding

No comments:

Post a Comment