Sunday, August 22, 2010

How can I prove to classmates that I can be part of a group discussion, and part of the class dynamique?

I can communicate but I feel shy to actually cross the group when they are sitting together, I feel like I am forcing myself on them, so I can read their eyes and their face messages, and I know that I am not welcome or not invited and if I was they will ask me things that I don't like to answer.

How can I prove to classmates that I can be part of a group discussion, and part of the class dynamique?
You have to think positive. I found that most of the time, when i used to think about social situations like that, I was misreading what others were thinking and being too hard for myself. Seriously, start looking for the good in situations and ignore the negative thoughts. Eventually, the bad stuff will all fade away.


No comments:

Post a Comment