Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anyone tell me about Classmates.com?

If i do not pay for this service will people be able to read my email if i email them and will they be able to reply back to my email and will i be able to read their reply?Also what does it mean when they say that some signed my quest book?Did someone sign my guest book or just visit my profile?

Can anyone tell me about Classmates.com?
No. You have to sign up. Just another website that wants your money. ;)





Just do a Google search using your High School name and: "high school alumni directory" and see if you can't get your own info.





Classmates will send you stuff from now til the end of time trying to get you to "upgrade to a paid membership". They think they have a better shot at doing so if they tell you someone is looking for you ...


No comments:

Post a Comment