Thursday, August 19, 2010

I emailed someone on classmates.com and never heard back?

Maybe they are just slow in responding, or maybe they did not recognize your address and did not open the e-mail. I know if I don't recognize the person via the address of the e-mail, I delete it without opening it. That could be the case here.





Chow!!

I emailed someone on classmates.com and never heard back?
Did you also add their email address to your friends list? If not, maybe it went to the bulk folder.
Reply:maybe they remember you and didn't want to respond


maybe they are dead


maybe they are on vacation


maybe they work all day and all night


maybe they don't have a computer but one day they went to their friends house and signed up for a lack of better things to do.


maybe their spouse is beating them up because some strange man emailed them


No comments:

Post a Comment